Every year as a “pay it forward” karma move, I take on 5 women for free. It is usually done throughout the year, but I am not in practice now since I am traveling. However, I have arranged my time so that I can take on this task at this time.
There is NO cost for the program! No hidden fees. The only thing I want in return is that you FOLLOW the program, record results, and take before and after photos. You will not be required to buy any products or pay for any services unless you wish to continue with me for support. However, I will give you a plan that you can continue to follow without support from me.
Click here to get an idea of the program principles. This is NOT a diet, it’s a change of life to take with you always.
Who I’m looking for?
I am looking for 5 women who are serious about taking their health back!
- Women wanting to learn to eat healthy.
- Women wanting to lose weight.
- Women who want a healthy glow on their skin.
- Women who want to take back their health. Maybe you have a health issue and need help with diet to alleviate or reverse a specific condition?
- Women who are trying to conceive, pregnant, breastfeeding, or mothers of any age children.
I only work with women, no man will be considered, sorry. I am looking for diversity in age, geological locations and ethnic backgrounds. You can be anywhere in the world and still participate. The age range should be late teens and up; no age is too old.
(Considerations may be made for children (boys or girls), if you are really in need, please contact me and we can discuss options of creating a meal plan at no charge. I do understand that sometimes a parent may feel there is no hope, so I won’t turn you down if YOU the parent is willing to change.)
What will you receive?
- Free eBooks from my Nutritional Makeover Series, you can see them here.
- One on one consultation (up to 3 sessions) where we will go over Q&A’s and together we will create a plan to take back your health through nutrition, exercise, herbal supplements (if needed), and other forms of natural healing if needed.
- A program to follow
- Support along the way. If you need any adjusting or questions, I will gladly help and will be available via email.
- Included in the program are facial exercises that act as a natural face lift and will target specific areas of your face so that your face is included in the Makeover. (Results can be seen in as little as 5 days!)
- A simple fitness program that works for you. (I can help you decide which style of fitness best suits you and put a program together.)
- Homemade skin care products (all natural household products) and a facial routine to help your face glow.
What your responsibilities/commitments will be:
- You will need to record daily in a journal food and exercise log. (I will go over this with you)
- You will need to follow the program that we create together. (It will be customized to fit your lifestyle.)
- You will need to seek out the best quality foods and cook at home (if you don’t know how, I will provide basic lessons and resources to help you along the way).
- You will need to give up bad habits such as processed foods, alcohol, smoking, soda, sweets, and so on. There will be support for you along the way as well as resources if you have any addictions that need to be broken, I can help refer you to.
- You will need to do a “Kitchen clean up”. This means, you will get rid of all the harmful ingredients in your house and replace with healthy ones. I may ask for before and after photos of your fridge, cupboards, and pantry.
- You will need to read the material I send to you.
What you will NOT need to do:
You do not need to starve yourself or eat any odd foods that taste like cardboard. You will only be eating real foods that are individualized to foods you love or don not know you love yet.
Who will be considered?
In order to be considered, you must first of all be a woman and committed to following an individualized program and take before and after photos. If you are chosen, you will be asked to submit a before photo. If you would like to send a photo to be considered, you can, but not necessary. By sending the photos, you are giving permission and copyrights to A Nutritional Makeover for purposes of before and after photos.
If you would like to be considered, please send the following questionnaire via email (click here):
- Health conditions or concerns?
- Known allergies to foods?
- Are you taking any medications? (Include any over the counter such as Advil, Tylenol, antacids, and so on. Please include how often.)
- Why do you think you should be chosen for A Nutritional Makeover? (A brief explanation will do)
- What health improvements do you want to see? (You can be general by saying you want to lose an X amount of weight, maybe you want to work on the wrinkles in your face, look and feel younger, work on a health issue such as migraines, digestive issues, arthritis, infertility, and so on. Maybe you are pregnant and need a meal plan and support on a natural pregnancy and birth.
THAT’S IT FOR NOW!
You may include the following in your initial contact, but not necessary. Although, I would like to know the kind of food you eat, so if you can include a sample day off the top of your head would be great.
*If you are chosen, you will need to include a food log for 1 day.
Example (this is NOT a healthy example, it is taken from an old clients file who lost 30 lbs in 2 months after making adjustments):
(times are approx)
8am– 2 Cups Captain Crunch cereal and 1 Cup low-fat milk, and 1 glaze doughnut
9am-1 piece white bread toast with creamy peanut butter
9:15am– 1 piece of gum
10am– 1 Cup water
12pm– turkey 6 inch subway sandwich, 1 lg. diet coke
3pm– slice of pepperoni pizza, 1 lg diet coke, sm bag of skittles
7pm- Grilled chicken sandwich from McDonalds, small diet coke and some ice water, med fries and a hot fudge Sunday.
9pm– king size snickers bar
11pm– 1 bowl cookies and cream ice cream
As you can clearly see, her diet was not doing her body good. She was unhappy, depressed, unmotivated in life and didn’t want to think about a future. She had insomnia, she was overweight, had acne, borderline diabetes, high blood pressure, and her doctors said she might have trouble getting pregnant. She was only 19 at the time of the first consultation. Today she is a married woman who is healthy, vibrant, fit 24 year old that eats healthy and has had 2 healthy babies (naturally) since I first worked with her.
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, I do not and can not diagnose any disease or illnesses. Please check with your health care provider before beginning any health program, especially if you any health issues.
Shared with the following sites: