This is a simple salad that goes well with many dishes and can be adjusted slightly to your taste and texture.
- 1 tomato, diced small or bite sized
- 1/2 small onion, diced small or bite sized
- 2 small/medium cucumbers, diced small or bite sized
- 1/2 tsp. unrefined salt, or to taste
- 2 Tbs. fresh parsley or mint, chopped (or mix both)
- OR 1 Tsp. dried mint
- 1-2 Tbs. fresh squeezed lemon juice (taste after adding 1 Tbs. and see if needs more)
- 1-2 Tbs. EV olive oil (taste after adding 1 Tbs. and see if needs more)
*Since vegetables are various sizes, the salt, lemon juice and olive oil should be used as guidelines, use your taste to guide how much you need.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and enjoy.