I do this recipe so often, and the amounts vary every time. I think the picture says it all, but I will do my best to give a recipe.
Ingredients for the eggs:
- 1 Tbs. graff-fed butter or coconut oil
- 2-3 pasture raised eggs, with a pinch of salt, whisked
- 2 slices of nitrate free pastrami (or any other kind of meat)
- Melt butter and heat meat, then add the eggs.
- Scramble or cook as an omelette
Ingredients for the sauteed vegetables:
- 1 Tbs. grass-fed butter or coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Cups baby spinach
- pinch of unrefined salt
- melt butter in a frying pan and add garlic.
- Saute about 1 minute.
- add mushrooms and saute until you can no longer see the dryness of the mushrooms.
- Then add the spinach and salt.
- Cover on low heat for 1 minute.
- Remove lid, stir, and replace lid.
- After a few minutes the spinach will wilt and it’s ready.