This stew is super simple and can be enjoyed alone as a Paleo/Primal meal or over rice , quinoa, or anything else you like.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tbs. grass-fed butter
- 1 lb lamb meat, cut in stew chunks (or substitute for beef)
- 1 tsp. all spice
- 1 1/2 tsp. unrefined salt
- 4 Cups tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 Cups cauliflower, bite sized pieces
- 2 Cups eggplant, cubed
- Sate onion in butter until limp.
- Add the lamb and fully brown in the outside.
- Add all spice and salt, mix.
- Add tomatoes and cover, simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and eggplant, cover and simmer another 15 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
Serve over rice that is cooked in lamb broth.
Shared with Tasty Traditions