I call these corn bread because you almost don’t know the difference! To my surprise, they were gobbled down by the kiddos. The dough also make an excellent pizza dough 🙂
- 1 C almond flour
- 1/2 C coconut flour
- 3 Tbs. arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. unrefined salt
- 3/4 C almond milk, raw milk, or yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil or butter, melted
- 3 organic eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons organic honey
- Preheat at 350
- Put all dry ingredients in a food processor.
- Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl and slowly pour into the food processor while pulsing at first then working your way up to a low speed until a dough forms.
- Pour into an 8×8 baking dish/pan greased with coconut oil or muffin tins
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until done by sticking a toothpick in the middle and if it comes out clean, it’s done.
- Serve as you would cornbread with butter and honey, with chili, or you can use the dough to make mini pizzas.