These cookies are a great egg-less snack that is both chewy and crispy. They can be whipped up in no time and kids love them! (Adults too)
All you need is a spatula, measuring cup and a mixing bowl to prepare and a cookie sheet with parchment paper. You can play with the ingredients such as adding a table spoon of chia, flax or other seeds (or not using nuts/seeds at all).
- ½ cups tahini
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 C shredded coconut (unsweetend)
- 2 Tbs. coconut flour
- pinch of unrefined salt
- ½ cup crushed walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, use a spatula and blend the tahini and maple syrup well.
- Then add the cinnamon and mix well.
- Then add the crushed nuts.
- The batter will be very sticky so use a spoon to scoop (and another to scrape off the batter) using 1-2 Tbs of the batter for each cookie; shape and flatten.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool 10 minutes before eating.