2 Tbs. Red Palm Oil (or more if needed)
4 cloves of garlic, peeled and mashed
1 head kale, chopped finely in strips or your preference
½ – 1 tsp. amino acids or unrefined salt (or to taste)
2 Tbs. nutritional yeast
- Heat palm oil on medium low
- Add garlic and sauté until slightly golden brown.
- Next add the kale and amino acids or salt.
- Cover and turn heat to low, stir every couple minutes. Cook for about 10 minutes or until your liking (very soft= more time or slightly crunchy= less time).
- Take off heat and add nutritional yeast.